3D Televisions --- now here
This is a list of 3D televisions that are on the market in the US. I'm trying to figure out how many rooms I need to outfit in my house, just kidding, one can dream.
But which one do I get? I want it big and I want to invite a lot of people to watch.
1. Samsung UN55C8000 (LED Backlit LCD)
2. Samsung PN58C8000 (PLASMA)
3. Samsung LN46C750 (CCFL backlit)
4. LG LD920 or LD360 (Micro-polariser LCD)
5. LG LE9500 series (120 HZ time-sequential 3D)
6. Panasonic TC-P65VT25 (PLASMA)
7. Philips 9000 series (LED backlit LCD)
8. Sony XBR-60HX900 (LED backlit LCD)
9. Toshiba ZX900 Series (LED backlit LCD)
10. Vizio XVT Pro Series LCDs (LED backlit LCD)
Sat, 03 Apr 2010 02:22:29 +0000
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
- Samsung LN46C750 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz LCD HDTV (Black) - Amazon User Reviews
- Samsung UN55C8000 55-Inch 1080p 3D 240 Hz LED HDTV - Amazon User Reviews
- VIZIO VF551XVT 55-Inch XVT-Series TruLED 240 Hz SPS HDTV - Amazon User Reviews
Spam Control | * indicates required field
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.