3D Televisions --- now here
This is a list of 3D televisions that are on the market in the US. I'm trying to figure out how many rooms I need to outfit in my house, just kidding, one can dream.
But which one do I get? I want it big and I want to invite a lot of people to watch.
1. Samsung UN55C8000 (LED Backlit LCD)
2. Samsung PN58C8000 (PLASMA)
3. Samsung LN46C750 (CCFL backlit)
4. LG LD920 or LD360 (Micro-polariser LCD)
5. LG LE9500 series (120 HZ time-sequential 3D)
6. Panasonic TC-P65VT25 (PLASMA)
7. Philips 9000 series (LED backlit LCD)
8. Sony XBR-60HX900 (LED backlit LCD)
9. Toshiba ZX900 Series (LED backlit LCD)
10. Vizio XVT Pro Series LCDs (LED backlit LCD)
Sat, 03 Apr 2010 02:22:29 +0000
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
- Samsung LN46C750 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz LCD HDTV (Black) - Amazon User Reviews
- Samsung UN55C8000 55-Inch 1080p 3D 240 Hz LED HDTV - Amazon User Reviews
- VIZIO VF551XVT 55-Inch XVT-Series TruLED 240 Hz SPS HDTV - Amazon User Reviews
Spam Control | * indicates required field
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
Send Ping | TrackBack URL | Spam Control
No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.